SLIDER

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Feline Fatale















Outfit Details:
Sweater: Forever 21
Collared Shirt Cut at Midriff: Ralph Lauren from Everything Goes thrift store
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Posh Flame Boutique
Sunglasses: Beauty supply store
Necklace: Forever 21
Pearl Clutch: Wholesale district in Manhattan

A bright and sunny day after snow fall turns out to be perfect scenery for a quick look of the day shoot so I decided to pose for a few flicks before heading out to a fashion benefit at The High school of Fashion Industries in midtown. While staying true to my black and white I couldn't help but add this pop of red when I FINALLY saw an opportunity to wear these insane shoes received from Posh Flame Boutique. 
We're getting warmer days here and there but I cannot wait for the weather to break. 
As always, thank you guys for stopping by.

Signed KOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design