SLIDER

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

The Little Back Dress...... During The Day???








Dress: H&M
Belt: H&M
Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Flats: BCBG 
Glasses: Random Mall Kiosk
Earrings: Street Vendor
Watch: Marc Jacobs
Bracelets: Forever 21
Bag: Aldo
Lips: Ruby Woo by MAC



Soooo I was feeling very feminine, yet classy, yet chic, yet minimal this morning. Most of all I wanted to look like a lady. I feel like the females in my generation are so concerned with looking sexy or "bad" but no one wants to look refined or elegant. Anyways, the only thing I can think of that embodies ALL of this is the little black dress. The LBD is definitely a fashion staple and every woman should own one. ut what if the occasio isn't formal? I dressed the LBD down by adding this bold cardigan on top . Instead of heels I threw on the BCCG flats I scored from TJ Maxx, making the look casual and comfortable. flats I scored from TJ Maxx. 

When trying to make The Little Black Dress Day appropriate add some color and playful accessories.
On a personal note life has been a little hectic lately and I have experienced some down days. I can say that I have decided to not dwell on the things that I can not change. I am focusing on the positive in my life and although some nights may be rough, joy comes in the morning. Laugh. Smile. Rejoice.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the week my loves.
Signed KOP



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design