SLIDER

Friday, August 15, 2014

UPCOMING EPISODE OF WE TV SERIES DAVID TUTERA'S CELEBRATIONS, STYLED BY KOP STYLING AIRS TONIGHT AT 9PM. COTTEN KANDI.COM GETS THE SCOOP ON WHAT IT WAS LIKE STYLING A GRAMMY AWARD WINNING ARTIST FIRST.








 Good Morning Everyone,

 I hope you all have had an amazing week and I'm sure I'm not the only one excited it's Friday. I am so happy that I finally get to share this news with you!!!!! A few month's ago I was given the opportunity to work on set for WEtv series David Tutera's CELEBrations featuring rapper, Lil Kim to style her and her significant other Mr. Paper's, for their super royal baby shower. Production wanted all contributors to keep the details hush hush but today I can finally share my excitement and feelings of accomplishment with you guys. To make things even sweeter, the celebrity entertainment, fashion, and lifestyle site CottenKandi.com has done an amazing interview entitled Girl Boss: Meet Stylist Dara “King of Posh” Adams of K.O.P Styling, on me and my experience styling for a nationally syndicated television show. I think to be considered a #GirlBoss is completely an honor and I love the strides KOP Styling is making in the  industry.

Please tune in TONIGHT at 9PM SHARP to watch WEtv David Tutera's CELEBrations and let me know what you are thinking with #kopstyleslilkim. I am eager to hear your feedback. Don't forget to stay for the credits. You might see a name you know *wink wink*

Signed KOP 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design