SLIDER

Monday, August 04, 2014

A TREE GROWS IN BROOKLYN

 





Outfit Details

Hat: K Mart
Blouse: H&M 
Skirt: Burlington Coat Factory
Shoes: DSW
Necklace: My Mother
Bracelets: Alex and Ani

So it's August and the summer is quickly coming to a close. Usually by this time I'm ready for Fall but for some reason this year I don't want the summer to go. I have been through a lot personally these last few months so I think the energy of summer served as a light in my life. It could also be because the Winter was absolutely dreadful and I never want to experience anything like that again. At least we have Fall fashion to look forward to.

While visiting my mom in Brooklyn I noticed her building opened this little garden area that I thought was so cute. The lighting was just right. It's kind of hard to find peace in Brooklyn so I really enjoyed hanging out with her in this little hide away.

Have a great week!

Signed KOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design