SLIDER

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Press Posh Webisode 2....THE UNIFORM POLICY and HOW TO PREVENT THE BAD WEAR DAY







Hello My Luvs,


 It's been sooo long!I know you're probably saying to yourself, "She say's this between every post".  Well KOP is a busy girl but just now that I am always thinking of you all. 

I have had today's blog topic on my mind for the longest and I am so glad I finally got it out of my brain and on here for you to enjoy. Choosing a uniform is one of the most helpful fashion tips when trying to develop your fashion sense and keeping your closet consistent. So before you PRESS POSH, get yourself a pen and sheet of paper because your'e going to need it. Please excuse that I sound a little stuffy. I guess I'm coming down with the Fall season sniffles. 

Always with love,
KOP 

1 comment:

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design